It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep up informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a living individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We only collect limited personal data from our website. We only obtain personal data which you, or those acting on your behalf, may submit to us via the “contact us” facility.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes name, username or similar identifier title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• We also collect, use and share information showing how our websites are used however, this is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may use this information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a particular page or specific website feature and to analyse how we can improve our website functionality, products and services, customer relationships and experiences. This helps us to develop our business and inform our marketing strategy.
We do not ask for any Special Categories of Personal Data about you via the website (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected?
When you use our website we use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by submitting a request via the “Contact Us” Facility on our website, filling in survey or response forms via our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
You are entitled to browse our website without disclosing any personal information.
How we use your information
You will be informed of the way in which we will use your personal information before you submit it.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data from your use of the website for the following lawful purposes, to:
• Perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, for example to respond to a query you have submitted via the “Contact Us” facility on our website, or otherwise to manage our relationship with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, for example to update our records, to prevent fraud, or to respond to a query via the “Contact Us” facility on our website.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, for example to detect and prevent fraud or money laundering, to update your marketing communications preferences and correspond with you accordingly, or to verify your identity.
The information contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the uk